View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 12:33 PM   #49
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I have no prob with the smith pick. I said the 2nd RB pick, the 2nd running back. I like the guy when I saw his highlights though. I was simply referring to us now having a boat load of running backs and one prolly needs to go.

--Edit--
I'll add in that I have no problem with the Smith pick because if healthy I personally thought he was the best player in the draft. And both edge rushers available for that spot were taken as well. And I actually like how it turned out. I like what I've read about Tapper.
When healthy, yes, he was probably the best player in college football last year. He has a significant knee injury though. Smith was seen wearing an AFO brace which would indicate foot drop, a nerve ailment that prevents people from lifting the front part of their foot. I'm not saying he can't come back and play, but to use a 2nd round pick was a huge gamble for a team with glaring needs. I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I'll be rooting for him. Nerve damage can ruin a career though. Just ask Marcus Lattimore.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote