View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 07:05 PM   #104
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, a majority of the football I watch is RedZone, sometimes even when the Cowboys are playing... Aside from fantasy, the only things keeping me interested are Dak, Zeke, and oracle-mode Romo.

Of course, fantasy kind of hurts my interest as well by making me far more aware of major injuries that I never used to pay attention to unless they happened on the Cowboys... Every torn ACL makes me wonder why anyone would want to play the sport for a living, every story of CTE makes me wonder why the hell I keep supporting it... Then toss in the regularity of domestic violence, ridiculous career-killing weed bans, Goodell's spin-control kangaroo courts, and the dumbass "controversy" over kneeling, and yeah, the NFL just isn't worth my time, energy, or money these days.

Go Mavs.
100% agree.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote