View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #53
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
How does Morey get so much credit? I feel the guy has completely mismanaged that team, especially this summer when they lost so many key role players. Because he doesn't give a crap about anyone that isn't a superstar.

You're gonna give up 4 first round picks for another injury-prone superstar? Be my guest, but I am not sure I believe that rumor. Devil is always in the details.
Is there any other option for the Rockets to improve their current team? Perhaps Morey finally saw team's payroll for upcoming seasons and this is the only way to acquire talent.

He maybe knew about Butler's discontent in Minny but in that case it would have made sense to re-sign at least Ariza as a potential trade chip.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote