View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #30
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
the "7% unemployed" have nothing to do with the issue of environmental protection.

as for costs, the favorable tax treatment soften that blow, and our economy can certainly use the investment in new technologies.

really, can't understand why anyone would be against the idea of reducing emissions, what you're saying is that you are a supporter of dirty air getting even more dirty....

This who environmental issue is a complete farse!!!

It's a Liberal scare tactic as well as a manipulation trying to create 'Guilt/Shame...very emotional feelings' that nobody can debate against.

At the end of the day, I would like to know how much money has been wasted and is currently being wasted on "Green" issues. 100% of the money being spent on this issue is wasted...just imagine, how much could Green issues bail out certain parts of the economy.

This is just one of those topics that drives me nuts, I basically hate seeing waste...and the environmental movement of today is nothing but a WASTE of money, time, energy, resources, etc...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote