View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #39
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

At this rate, it will be more profitable financially to lose my job, collect unemployment and welfare!!!

What do I tell my kids? What is the new American Dream????

Finish College, get a good job, get married, have 2.2 kids and earn enough money to raise not only their family, but at least another 2-4 families...Forget spending time with your family, you need to work to raise money for the government...don't worry, the government will take care of your wife and they are there to raise your kids...my grandkids...don't worry son, just buckle down and work...the rest is taken care of.

You still have your freedom, provided you stay in your cubicle and work...produce and ... well since the government knows better, just give your earnings to the government ... they will take care of everything.

The New American Dream...The old Russian Nightmare
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote