View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 PM   #1284
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

You know what most around here sound like?? Thunder fans after game 1....

Dirk went for 48, he wont do that again... Dirk had 18 in game 3, which was the next game we won...

We're in real trouble here... Miami won this game because they closed us out down the stretch, and that's what most of these games will come down to....

Now we're basically in a must win on Thursday night, because I dont like our chances of winning 3 straight against this team...

Jet continues to be horrible near the end of games, on both sides of the ball... We survived this against the Thunder, but this will not work against the Heat...

I hear/see people saying that JJ got to the rim at will, but just didn't finish like he usually does, and that he'll make those shots in the next game... Let me tell ya, there's no guarantee that those shots will be there in the next game... He also got to the rim in game 1 against the Thunder, but then had trouble getting to the rim in some of the games that followed, which shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that watched every regular season Mavs game, JJ's great one night, mediocre the next...

The bench was outscored 27-17, people will say if we flip this stat, then we'll win the next game, but every game's different... We may outscore their bench by 20 on Thursday, but if it's a close game, it will still come down to the closing units, and we looked over-matched tonight...

It was a 4 point game midway through the 4th, we never got any closer than that, this is the most troubling thing...

All that said, we can still do this!

Last edited by cowboyuptx; 05-31-2011 at 11:38 PM.
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote