View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #1295
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

^
Also the Heat haven't played a good offensive team all playoffs if you look at the stats so it can be flipped both ways. Dallas missed a lot of good looks tonight that we usually hit. The Heat took a lot of jumpers, I mean a lot! That's what we want them to do. If they out shoot us from 3 all series then congratulations on your championship. Just isn't something I expect them to do.

People panic over 1 game too much. Saying game 2 is a must win is panic mode. Make the necessary adjustments and move on. I said before the series Carlisle had to be on his A game with his substitution patterns. He wasn't tonight and it killed us. Barea played about 3 or 4 minutes too many. I'd rather move Terry to PG than keep Barea out there playing like he did tonight. That way we could put Stevenson at SG. Dirk then has a plethora of shooters to his disposal if he wants. Carlisle can't be stubborn this is the Finals. You have to be willing to try something if what is in the game isn't working. Can't hold anything back now.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote