View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 01:28 AM   #288
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
The Romo you saw today isn't any magic-beans sort of different than the Romo any other day.
I have no idea what "magic-beans sort of different" is supposed to mean, so I'll just excise that from your sentence. Yes, the Romo from today is different from the Romo of many other days. See the stats Dan posted. See also common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
How do you see the top QB's ranking?
The top three are obvious. After them, depending on the day, it can be Roethlisberger, Eli, Romo, Vick, Ryan, Rivers, Stafford...

But when he plays like today, I'm taking Romo ahead of just about all of the guys on that list.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 11-21-2011 at 01:29 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote