View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsangel
I don't know who else loves George Carlin but I adore him.
I only wish someone had told me the eyebrows "rule" years ago....

George Carlin's Rules for 2007

New Rule: And this one is long overdue: No more bathroom attendants. After I zip up, some guy is offering me a towel and a mint like I just had sex with George Michael. I can't even tell if he's supposed to be there, or just some freak with a fetish. I don't want to be on your web cam, dude. I just want to wash my hands.
ha ha. On a recent trip to Japan, there was a woman polishing the faucets everytime I walked into the restroom (edit: I mean that only in the cleanest sense). She was wearing a uniform, but would only nod and star at me as I stood there waiting for her to step out. I had to go to another hotel to take care of my business.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 01-23-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote