View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #233
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen an episode of the Sopranos in my life, but I know how people generally feel about the ending. I don't know anything about that show.

What I do know, is I consider there to be a couple of central conflicts in this show I'd like to see resolved. The show has of course evolved as such that we're not going to see the end of the Cylons. We know that.

So the only resolvable conflict left is "finding a home". I'd like to see some resolution there.

The more I read about this guy, the more I think he's going to throw us a curve ball out of left field. They'll probably all end up in that big black hole thing and they'll end up like Kara or something. Or all of humanity will be destroyed. Or they'll all be Cylons.