View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 12:46 PM   #16
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Texas Rangers 05!

I love the attitude of the young bucks on the Rangers. Off hand, I don't even know all of their names, but they seem like the most straight forward, good group of guys in all of baseball. Definitely easy to root for this team.

Before the beginning of last season, I was telling a few of my friends, die-hard redsox fans, that the redsox and yankees better watch out for the "young bucks" on the rangers. They were laughing at me like, "yeah..sure." And admittedly, I was kind of joking around, but I just had this feeling that this group without A-Rod might start turning it around. I was looking at the roster, and I said to myself, "Wow these guys are all so young and they've been playing with eachother for what seemed like a long time. There is no way this team won't start turning the corner sooner or later." I admit I haven't followed baseball that closely since the Three amigos and Nolan Ryan days, but man oh man, I just have a good feeling about this team. Go Rangers!

edit: I must be watching too much Mavericks. I don't know where that "man oh man" could have originated from other than our own Bob Ortegal!
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote