Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

"Your playing style is very similar to another undrafted free agent that played in the Boston area: J.J. Barea. Were you familiar at all with him when you were at Harvard? Any comparison there at all?

Being at Harvard and playing Northeastern, you hear his name a lot. I never got to play against him, but I've heard a lot about him and I've seen him on TV playing for the Mavs. I don't think I'm ready to compare myself to him.

He's proven himself in the league. In terms of us not being freak athletes and playing hard, that's a similarity. But I don't think I can compare my game to his. I haven't done enough."

Handled that question very nicely. I agree with him fully. I think he has the potential to be at the very least a bigger, taller Barea but just hasn't proven it in the league yet.

I look for this kid to be signed pretty soon to a max contract by weeks end.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-19-2010 at 10:12 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote