View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #7
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

I think this will be a dumb rule, because the refs are not going to overturn a decison made by another ref on a consistent basis. It just wont happen. I bet the majority of those calls reviewed will result in an technical upgrade, rather than to downgrade a technical call.

It seems to me to just be another way of screwing the players. If you are going to have replays, then it should be more than just to upgrade fouls. Make the game better by correcting mistakes on the court made by refs in all aspects, rather than just looking to apply harsher penalties to players...What a joke!!!!! I think this is a step backwards. We have all these problems with the refs, but now they make a rule to farther punish players. How about make rules to punish refs???????????
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote