View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 02:43 PM   #11
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Injuries force Mavs' Nelson to mix and match

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Quote:
If this is true we will be 7 & 3 no doubt.
And nowhere in this article is there a quote saying that Nellie will start Dirk at the 5. That's not to say he won't. It's just that it's a little silly for everyone to start freaking out about a lineup that's been pretty successful this year despite its unorthodoxy when the source of your frustrations is an article that provides absolutely no information whatsoever regarding what Nellie plans to do.
The source of my frustration about Dirk as a center has nothing to do with this article, and my speculation that he will use Dirk quite a bit at center with Dampier out has nothing to do with this article. And regardless of +/- numbers this year, Dirk at center has been and will continue to be a terrible idea except in extremely limited situations. I guess that's what you're referring to as a "change up".