View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #93
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
that would make me so Happy. A legit post scoring stud would be so sweet.
the more i think about this the more intriguing it seems. i'm really into "buy low" players and Al Jefferson was basically untouchable not too long ago. not sure how he and Dirk work defensively so you'd have to have someone like Haywood to rotate in. I wonder if Carlisle could keep everybody happy with playing time etc... doesn't seem to be his strength, to say the least. but when Dirk went out and Jefferson slid to PF we would have a legit go to scorer. we trade Damp for a 2 and keep Roddy. not a bad Plan B. it would take a little more than just Caron to get Jefferson probably as well.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote