View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:11 AM   #14
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I have this weird feeling that the Spurs are going to completely lay an egg. Maybe I'm being a homer.
I kinda know what you mean. I'm knocking on all the wood around me, but I keep imagining and thinking that the Spurs just realize they are done and are basically going to wave the white flag at the game. Sure they will play big minutes for their starters, but they aren't gonna play hard. They know they are done.

Now that's what I keep IMAGINING will happen, I doubt that's actually the case, it's just how it works in my head.