View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #17
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
I kinda know what you mean. I'm knocking on all the wood around me, but I keep imagining and thinking that the Spurs just realize they are done and are basically going to wave the white flag at the game. Sure they will play big minutes for their starters, but they aren't gonna play hard. They know they are done.

Now that's what I keep IMAGINING will happen, I doubt that's actually the case, it's just how it works in my head.
I think it will be all about how the spurs roleplayers are starting.

If they start nice and hitting some or most of their first shots (specially Mason/Finley, maybe Gooden) then we have a game.

If we come out with the same energy level of the last games and their bench bricks again like crap then the game will be quick over. You will hear quick boos for the bench and Parker and Duncan will probably fold too....

Last edited by sefant77; 04-28-2009 at 02:30 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote