View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #76
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfan View Post
Give me your take on the 7 foot Chinese guy that sits on the bench? Sorry, I can't think of his name. I saw him for NJ or whoever and thought he was pretty decent. Is he no better than Haywood? That dude is just not very good, I'm sorry.
He sucks at everything except 18-20 foot jumpers off a Jason Terry right-elbow pick and pop. And he's not really great in those situations either, it's just that people forget forget to rotate to him. Surprisingly quick first step but he doesn't really know how to use it.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 05-03-2012 at 02:40 PM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote