View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 11:00 PM   #50
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Game reports online NOW with photos.. And a SUGGESTED DATE for the next games.

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Ape...it was Evil's idea !!!! But as George Dubya said to the Iraqi's...bring it On !!!!!

Evil also turned to the dark side and now wants Shawn traded ASAP.

I think it was just having played 8 games....and having some refreshments....he'' be back in the Bradley camp in no time flat.

(God, Mad, I love how you take the bait...you're almost as easy as Rhylan!)

Seriously, bud, we just missed ya...that's all !!!

And I'm VERY sure we'll be playing again....next time Sturm's gotta play.

Almost forgot, Smile called in from near Texarkana and did some cheerleading by cell phone !!!

...and...as requested, here are our pictures, courtesy OP. OP, caption these guys if you wanna! --Rhylan

Ok...Mandy...with Rhylan sticking the ball in front of the camera to be a smart A.

This would be Ryan (The Sock) trying to drive on Mandy...or stop and pop...I think she had him confused.

Rhylan is the blue blur streaking to the basket..no joke this is one QUICK dude. EvilMav (shirtless) waiting for the rebound...and one of his hook shot put backs.

Mandy kicking the Sock from behind and getting the steal...Clever !

Rhylan attempting to block the Sock away from the basket.

Evil, Ryan and Rhylan after Mandy dunked on Evil's head !

left to right...Rhylan, Ryan (being goofy and in need of a bathroom break), one of the Coppell HS players, Mandy, Road Rage, and Evil during 3 on 3 action.

ryan about to go up and abuse one of our Mods...who happens to be playing ballerina defense...back is straight and up on his toes. notice the great hand position as he vainly attempts a block...with his head.

Sorry , they're not better...but these people are FAST. and the photgrapher was slow...one hand on the cell trying to find Madape and one hand on the camera.

just to help.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote