View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #285
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
You can't really tell me you think Ed Werder made up every single quote in that article. C'mon.

Of course they looked happy last night. They won the freaking game. They're not women (although TO reminds me of oen at time), they're not going to refuse to be seen in public together because they don't get along that well.

Now, did Ed Werder get those quotes from some scrub that has an axe to grind with TO? Maybe. But to sit here and act like Werder made this whole thing up, knowing that Wade Phillips called a team meeting to address the situation, and knowing TO's history, is incredibly naive.
Did I ever say Werder made it all up? (although the Cowboys organization certainly asserted that he did...)

I claimed that it was "his unnamed source's word against theirs" because this entire (non-)issue is based 100% on hearsay [but go ahead and lecture me about being naive when you're willing to believe one man's word over another's without a shred of evidence...]

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote