View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:59 PM   #4
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I find that developing your own players is a much more fulfilling path to success versus getting another team's star. I just can't view Leonard as a Mav after being on the hated Spurs. And if Leonard isn't getting along with Pop, then he sure as hell isn't going to get along with Rick. These are the two best but most polarizing to players coaches in the league.

Plus, even Leonard doesn't catapult us back into contention. If the Mavs were able to make some miracle moves with it, then I'd be down.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote