View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:43 PM   #104
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
That's really, really sad. I've always liked him despite his idiosyncrasies and have good memories from his time with the Mavs. Hopefully he can somehow, someway get his life back together tbh.
I’ve mentioned this before, but I once ran into Delonte West at a 7-11 in Addison about a year or so after he last played for the Mavs. I was walking out while he was walking in and I recognized him, he noticed that I recognized him, and he gave me this look like, “Yeah, I’m Delonte West, and I see you seeing me.”

He was a lot better than he is now, but he wasn’t “$16m in career earnings” better... Not too long after that he started hitting the skids and has been downhill ever since. Sad to see.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote