View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:31 AM   #599
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
You are the most garbage poster here. Middleton is not #2 on a championship team? Then wtf did we just see are you saying he's not the 2nd best player on his team when it's widely accepted that he is? Get the f out of here you're not who you're portraying to be you're a guy laughing behind his computer you're trolling I see it because no one can be this stupid over and over. Middleton hit the clutch shot in OT in Game 7 vs Nets AND last night in the last minute to seal the deal. He is the Bucks closer. He is legit and unless you just don't know basketball you know this because again you're trolling.

Middleton averages about 20 ppg with 41% from 3 over 50% from 2, 5 assists a game for this last season and similar numbers the last 4 seasons and great defense you do no research and just use your eye test probably needing glasses or better glasses and say "nah that guy isn't very good" You're a joke.

Middleton was never available he said he and Giannis were different and not leaving to other teams and they didn't. Like over half the shit you say you make up that's why I know you're trolling I'm on to you troll.

And it's JRUE Holiday, again stupid.
You moron....the Bucks didn't draft Middleton...they got him in a deal for Brandon Jennings......that's my point about him being "available". You're too busy being a smart ass to get it.

Spellcheck changed it to "TRUE" grammar police...I'll be sure to edit it for your though.

Secondly, "JRUE" is their 2nd best player. No way around it. He was the missing piece. He was the one locking up Booker and Paul on the perimeter and giving them fits. Middleton was not their #2. And quite frankly, if we're being honest.....if the Nets had either Kyrie or Harden healthy I'm not even sure the Bucks pass them with how they were playing at that point......

You're a funny guy getting all emotional over NBA games and opinions lol.....creating burner accounts to address me....cursing and calling me out of my name......its somewhat funny and sad at the same time. You must live a beautiful life.

Now that I think about it....aren't you the poster who was in your feelings and told me you were blocking me? What happened? You got bored because no one was paying you any mind from the outlandish shit you say? So you really should be thanking me for even paying you any mind. You're welcome.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote