View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 10:44 AM   #891
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
given what we've seen up until this point - how valuable is Trae? Can he ever be the best player on a championship team? does he just need more time to improve or is he what he is at this point?
clearly a gifted offensive player but a huge negative on defense. Just so limited on that side of things i don't know that there's any possibility of improvement really...
I mean Nash was like that and he was fairly successful but never won anything.

I still think Nash was 100x the creator, though. His ballhandling and court vision was maybe 2nd or 3rd all-time.

Trae? NBA is trying to make him a star, but he's Stevie Francis at best and without Yao, Francis flared out quick.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote