Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #76
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
dalmations, do you know how to keep the same razor blade (i.e. turbo) for about a year?
Nope, but Bic single blades cost next to nothing and I can throw them away every 3 days and not worry about it because 1 set of blades for my good razor costs more than the 3 bags of 30 of the disposable ones.

I guess my point is that the recurring income in the long run is where you make your money from a business standpoint as long as you can stay golden in cash flow. People don't mind paying $41.67 a month for stuff, just don't tell them it is costing them $500 a year.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote