View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 03:34 PM   #90
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I read something on a Lakers board that reeked of sour grapes but was interesting nonetheless. Did the league leak the MVP earlier than usual this year because they’re concerned that he may not make it to the 2nd round? I guess the answer depends on when they make the official announcement and schedule the ceremony.
I did a little research and found that if the Lakers upset the Suns, Nash would be the third MVP to lose in the first round. The first two were Wes Unseld and Moses Malone. Moses, Kareem, and Bob McAdoo all won MVP's in years that they didn't make the playoffs! However, more than half (27 out of 51) of all MVPs either advanced to the Finals or won the championship.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote