View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 04:36 PM   #95
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Good point, but I don´t think the gasoline is that cheap only because of the long distances for you to your workplaces. The oil-discharge of your own oil is much higher than in Germany. Here we have to rely more on imported oil, which is of course much more expensive then the own gained oil.

In Germany the average of the distance to the place of work is about 11 km, because you mostly get work near your home. If this is not the case you have to relocate near your workplace, otherwise you have a lot longer way to drive. The most of the rural population rely on cars. I.g. for me it´s nearly impossible to drive to work thru public transportation because the transportation system is so badly developed.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 03-11-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote