View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 05:11 PM   #80
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think Howard and Conley could be sold on playing together in Dallas because they would be the stars on a very unselfish veteran team with a championship caliber coach.
However if they do play together Orlando would probably make more sense to them. My guess is that will be where Howard ends up next season and Conley resigns with Memphis.

Best bet for us is for Howard to be plan A with Parsons being the lure and Whiteside as plan B.
I think Howard could take the Tyson role and Anderson can take over the Aminu/Marion role that we've missed most of this season.
Hopefully DWill is at the point of his career where he would be willing to sacrifice a little financially to be on a true contender which is what we would be next season with that roster imo.

Last edited by rimrocker; 04-09-2016 at 05:19 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote