View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:30 PM   #88
D_D_D

D_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Good teams lose games.

Go away with your "I told you Mavs are awful and should fire Rick" schtick.
Oh ya Erica?

First of all, you included quotations as if that's what I said... Is that what I said??

Mhmm thought so... That makes you look like a fuckin antagonistic shitbird.

I was simply challenging the people who like to talk shit to fellow mavs fans about Rick Carlisle. I think I have a very good and simple argument. And guess what? You obviously fall into that despicable category of "fans" who just talk shit to other fans. You literally quoted me with you own made up quotes. I'm a dallas mavericks fan and have been since I went to a game in 1999. That's all I care about. I have opinions. But I don't put down fellow fans. We are all here for one reason. Cuz we love the fucking mavs. We all have different opinions cuz we are unique fucking humans. But you and others just make yourselves feel good by bashing and talking shit about other people's opinions. And what you did with mine is just retarded. I posted a challenge. And you decided to create a quote for me lol. Hey Erica, I don't care how many posts you have or anything, you're a bitch. Gotta set some dumb asses straight here.

Most importantly.... Watch film and grow and Let's Go Mavs!!!
D_D_D is offline   Reply With Quote