View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:34 PM   #90
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
There are so many arguments that could be made right now. But for devil's advocate sake I'll just say "a better coach would have had us more prepared for this game, and not suffer from a mental letdown against a clearly lesser opponent"
I'm not a big Rick fan when it comes to lineups at times

In fact all my arguments against Rick has always been with small ball.

But sometimes he just needs to recognize when a guy is hurting the team and that guy tonight was J.Rich IMO

Dude should not be playing 30 minutes a night when he's shooting 0/9 or 0/10 and can't stay in front of the opposing teams PG on defense.

Several times he got caught sleeping on back door court.

Yes he plays with intensity much like Patrick Beverly but he's also the same player as Pat Beverly on offense.

That to me is not a 30 minute per game player.

I hated the Redick trade but now I'm he needs to replace Richardson or cut into his minutes because dude shouldn't be having scoreless games as a starting SG.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote