View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 10:37 PM   #98
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
Oh ya Erica?

First of all, you included quotations as if that's what I said... Is that what I said??

Mhmm thought so... That makes you look like a fuckin antagonistic shitbird.

I was simply challenging the people who like to talk shit to fellow mavs fans about Rick Carlisle. I think I have a very good and simple argument. And guess what? You obviously fall into that despicable category of "fans" who just talk shit to other fans. You literally quoted me with you own made up quotes. I'm a dallas mavericks fan and have been since I went to a game in 1999. That's all I care about. I have opinions. But I don't put down fellow fans. We are all here for one reason. Cuz we love the fucking mavs. We all have different opinions cuz we are unique fucking humans. But you and others just make yourselves feel good by bashing and talking shit about other people's opinions. And what you did with mine is just retarded. I posted a challenge. And you decided to create a quote for me lol. Hey Erica, I don't care how many posts you have or anything, you're a bitch. Gotta set some dumb asses straight here.

Most importantly.... Watch film and grow and Let's Go Mavs!!!
The quote was likely a response to literal every day talk of firing Rick. After wins people call to fire Rick. When Mosley(who is the coach of the defense people complain over) coached one game against the Knicks ppl praised the shit out of him and said see this is why we need to fire Rick.

After every game win or loss for 3 weeks I believe, it's been one or multiples of- fire Rick, redick trade was awful, we should have traded for x player, should have traded richardson, should have traded bruson, should have traded kleber, why are we resting players(turned out they were not just resting and actually had minor injuries), etc

It has been asked more than once to name the coach that makes this team magically turn Richardson into a starting player for a contender, or to make KP suddenly be a + defender again or just out coach a guy who is widely considered a top coach. No name has ever been brought up for discussion from what I've seen.

It's also been asked what trade could have upgraded the mavs and what package would we have given up and nothing from what I've seen has ever been posted. Just standard we didn't get fournier or Gordon despite our limited assets and other teams having better packages.

So if you are going to "challenge" posters who made snide comments about firing rick after a win to state their opinions now after this loss then you have to realize the only reason those comments existed to begin with is because of the seemingly nonstop complaining without the requested input for coming up on a month now. I mean if the argument is "I was giving my opinion"... then give a name or a trade deal to discuss because this is a forum. The nonstop complaints do nothing without something to discuss.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote