View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:39 AM   #101
D_D_D

D_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really nice
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
So the solution is to fire Rick in the midst of a playoff push?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
The quote was likely a response to literal every day talk of firing Rick. After wins people call to fire Rick. When Mosley(who is the coach of the defense people complain over) coached one game against the Knicks ppl praised the shit out of him and said see this is why we need to fire Rick.

After every game win or loss for 3 weeks I believe, it's been one or multiples of- fire Rick, redick trade was awful, we should have traded for x player, should have traded richardson, should have traded bruson, should have traded kleber, why are we resting players(turned out they were not just resting and actually had minor injuries), etc

It has been asked more than once to name the coach that makes this team magically turn Richardson into a starting player for a contender, or to make KP suddenly be a + defender again or just out coach a guy who is widely considered a top coach. No name has ever been brought up for discussion from what I've seen.

It's also been asked what trade could have upgraded the mavs and what package would we have given up and nothing from what I've seen has ever been posted. Just standard we didn't get fournier or Gordon despite our limited assets and other teams having better packages.

So if you are going to "challenge" posters who made snide comments about firing rick after a win to state their opinions now after this loss then you have to realize the only reason those comments existed to begin with is because of the seemingly nonstop complaining without the requested input for coming up on a month now. I mean if the argument is "I was giving my opinion"... then give a name or a trade deal to discuss because this is a forum. The nonstop complaints do nothing without something to discuss.
Hey there Bryan Wilson... I've always been just a ,"reader" or "peruser'" of the forum honestly. And I've actually always liked most of your commentary. I 100% get your point about this shit. As for me, I of course have my own opinions. Just like you! And every single person who posts, reads, or knows nothing if this board! I don't busy / bother myself with reading every single thing in this damn forum, so I don't know about everyone's opinion or even the popular or unpopular opinion. I didn't align myself with anyone at all when I tried to "objectively" challenge the people who took it upon themselves to only post to basically be shitheads. And of course I haven't seen anything from them yet. I.e. Spiralgoesdown or whatever his name is.
Anyways no beef with you Bryan. Take care

Erica.. lol.. I love you too! I hope you've thought about how to treat your fellow die hard mavs fans. We all have different opinions okay? Love ya bud!

All that matters on this forum everyone. . . . . .

GO DALLAS MAVERICKS !! !! !!