View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 08:49 AM   #104
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I personally see this as more of an indictment on Luka or Brunson or Jrich or THJ... the guards need to be a lot more aware of KP's existence, especially closing out halves. It always seems like he's just there to screen for them to go 1 on 1. He gets ignored way too often it seems.

Worth a note is KP was -19 last night, the worst Mav on the floor. He plays a lot with Brunson or THJ and they were +3 and -7 so him being -19 is pretty astounding. Id have to re-watch to see who he was on the floor with though last night and I'm just not willing to subject myself to that kind of punishment.

Edit-
It's also a problem that he played 36mins and had 0 fouls. That usually happens when someone isn't defending much.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 04-08-2021 at 09:09 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote