View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:25 AM   #110
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
KP’s man (Christian Wood) was 5 of 8 from three because KP wouldn’t close out. If you watched the game you would clearly see KP was a liability last night. There’s a reason he had the worst plus/ minus on the squad. Some nights KP looks great, he just isn’t consistent or available enough to be a true star in my opinion. If I’m the Mavs I hope he goes on a run and then I take whatever I can get for him this off-season.
Interesting take because they stated he was usually switched on to Wall alot last night and he was instructed to play off and let Wall have the 3

So he might have started off a play on Wood but ultimately he was forced to switch onto a smaller guy.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote