View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 02:18 PM   #115
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand the argument that as a whole we're playing a lot better; good teams lose to bad teams all the time and we shouldn't panic because of one bad loss.

My POV is that we need every win we can get, and we can't afford to give away wins to the worst teams in the league.

Our second issue is the inconsistent shooting of our guys around Luka, especially Josh Richardson. I mention this above, but I hope that the addition of Kleber and Redick alleviates some of the pressure on Luka to score because his teammates can't hit open shots. Redick and Kleber should both get minutes at the expense of J-Rich.

Our third issue, and arguably our biggest, is Porzingis. He doesn't mesh with Luka. It's time to accept that. His game doesn't mesh. His personality doesn't mesh. And he's not available enough to rectify those issue through sheer repetition.

If I were Carlisle, I would start by inserting THJ into the starting lineup and removing Richardson. Some will look at our recent record and argue that we shouldn't fix what isn't broken, I get that argument but also think we clearly see that this team, much like Harden's Rockets, is hot garbage when it's not hitting 3s.