View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 03:45 PM   #118
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I also wonder if Luka realizes the guys around him cant always hit the open shot, and hes opting for more isos. It feels like it, but Idk if thats what the statistics say.
I thought that was obvious, but I've grown tired of complaining. The Mavs are stuck in "Cowboy" mode and have been for a while. The biggest difference is Garrett was far easier to bag on than RC. RC has a ring and that gets him a big ass pass, even if it was a decade ago.

As much as I've grown tired of RC, dislike his style of play, and am constantly questioning his decisions, since he's not going elsewhere anytime soon, the laser focus needs to be put on whomever is making the final decisions on how this team is constructed, and I'm not sure how much of that is RC. My guess is not much.

If the coach is not adjusting well enough to the talent, then the talent brought in needs to be a better fit for the coach. I think the disconnect is between coach and roster composition. They always appear to me to be at odds with each other year after year.

The elephant in the room is Cuban.

Last edited by turin; 04-08-2021 at 04:00 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote