View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 02:10 PM   #3
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Kerry-"Is this thing on"

I believe that you are mistaken, Kerry didn't attempt to "lie" about his remarks. In fact, he said nothing about the comment as he left Chicago but let his campaign people speak
Quote:
Kerry did not take questions from reporters as his campaign plane flew from Chicago to Washington on Wednesday afternoon.
When asked about the remark, he stated that he wasn't referring to all republicans, but to the attack dogs who, among other things, doctored a picture of a young Kerry that placed him next to Jane fonda at a rally.

I doubt if anybody, or at least anybody with integrity, would consider doctoring a photo to be civil conduct in a political campaign.

Was the reference and comment to "crooked and lying" republicans a bit overboard? sure, in my mind it was, but then I've not had my photo used like that.

Chicago Trib story
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote