View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #16
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I got off topic and did not mean to. I am going to read awhile. I think it is an interesting race but i think McCain is going to have to get some really smart people behind him. Keep him on topic and he really needs to hit the south and those swing states. He has a huge weight around him in this adm. Obama needs to just keep on speaking like he is and stay smart and do not make any slip ups.

I am also very interested in who both pick for the vp's. In all fairness i think i saw McCain ahead by 1% point about an hour ago in FL in another poll. It is also interesting that they say Obama can win by winning like not any other Democrat has in winning some states a Democrat hardly ever wins. Still it is a very close race now. McCain winning FL and Oh puts alot of pressure on the Democrats and that can happen as those are two big swing states.

It is interesting seeing Hillary winning KY and beating McCain but with Obama, McCain clobbers him in KY. The vp picks for both will probably be people that can maybe help both in Oh and Fl.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote