View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #27
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

We are giving money to Syria and many more countries because they say the familes and children need money. I am speaking of iraqi familes that fled to other middle east countries. I am speaking millions. Do you trust Syria and Iran, Lebanon, Saudi with your money? They want the money to hand out to the Iraqi familes. Wonder how much they hand out?

I do not like no bid contracts. I do not like billions of dollars that vanishes and people putting it their pocket. I certainly do not like how this adm has made Iran much stronger.

This is the answer in short. Iraq would rather alley with Iran than us. Iraqi gov wants a timeline to get us out. If Iran runs Iraq, then all money we send to Iraq goes to Iran. The oil that China and Russia gets is alot from Iran and as soon as Iran moves into Iraq, then this betters Iran, China and Russia.

We are throwing good money at bad. The neocons wanted Iraq bumped off because of Israel and they want Iran bumped off because of the same but this adm made such a mess of things, the American public won't let them now or the Democrats or Republicans won't let them. So they are stuck in the mess they got us in and they do not know what to do. They keep trying to sell, let's invade Iran. They keep trying to throw good money at bad. The policy they are after won't work. So why keep throwing money at it? This is where McCain/Obama differs in keeping troops in Iraq for many many years as McCain wants and Obama doesn't.

Our economy ties into the middle east. Oil/gas ties into us being in the middle east. It also shoots up anytime Israel talks of bombing Iran or us making threats to them, like we want to invade.

I feel our money is being directed and thrown in the wrong direction. I am not ready to invest in the middle east because they are not ready to invest in us. We are not welcomed in the middle east, so why should i give them my money or my countries money? I want to invest in the United States Of America, the country i love. That is where my faith and values are.

Let me tell you why this adm can't take over the middle east. The laws and beliefs are different. It's like a worm living with a bunch of birds and the worm wonders, why does my friends, the birds keep trying to eat me. You are not going to control there mind set, how they live and what they want. When they step or anyone steps on our toes and does bad to us, then we respond and need to. The hot bed now is trying to guard Afganastan as Pakistan is a hot hot hot bed for Al Queda. You know, the country that is our alley. Just like our buddies Saudi, one of our allies where most all the suicide bombers came from.

So am i happy funding Saudi, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria? No, i am not. I'd rather keep my tax dollars going to my fellow Americans and have jobs in the usa, not the middle east. I am not in favor of our military guarding Haliburton in no bid contracts and many in the military is saying the same thing. Frustrated as they see what is going on.

So i guess you could say,
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote