View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 08:30 PM   #92
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

drbio - what's your obsession with trying to find a mistake in everything that Quincy does instead of passing the blame around where it is deserved. You're opinions are incredibly biased. You said Kelvin Garmon is a potential all-pro, when I have never ever heard anyone say that he would amount to any thing better than an average offensive lineman. You also for some reason have an extreme hatred for Quincy. You have determined that he is sorry for whatever reason, and you seem to determined to prove that your opinion is right. You actually took the time one game to break down every bad play (and even a few of the good ones, where you thought there was a mistake) of Quincy's in the first half. You get very defensive if anyone calls you out on your hatred of Quincy. Now, I happen to be a huge Quincy fan, which is why we're clashing right now. I think Quincy is a stand-up guy. He is great in the community, he has fun on the football field, he seems to be very smart, he has a great work ethic, and he is very coachable. I want to see guys like him succeed. He may not be the best football player, but he is getting the job done right now, and he seems to be improving each week. All that Quincy fans like me are asking for is just to give Quincy a chance. I don't ask you to call him the second coming of Roger Staubach or anything, but I just hate seeing him ripped all of the time for every tiny mistake. But unfortunately most fans in Dallas seem intent on ripping him mercilessly.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote