View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 10:39 AM   #101
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< That said, I don't think they should allow last year's experience to make them jump at a guy that doesn't necessarily fit just so that they can say they got somebody.

I think that there will be enough players out there that the Mavs can convince one they want to commit early on. I certainly hope so.
>>

Absolutely KG. I should have made that clear. I was referring more to the Malone/Brown debate than anything else.

I don't want the Mavs signing the first person that shows interest in Dallas that doesn't fill a need, but I was curious if people would wait all summer for possibly signing PJ when Malone lets us know he'd sign as soon as possible.

I don't want the Mavs jumping the gun, but I just couldn't stand a repeat of last summer and end up having to scramble to fill some slots.