View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 07:24 PM   #61
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Hardline reporting a coming trade

Quote:
since when does the hardline break these things????
If there is something to this rumor then the leak came from a GS source. I think Cuban has made it clear that no one in his camp will ever talk about a possible trade again. However, I'm not sure why a Dallas station would be breaking the news instead of some station out here.

For the rumor itself--as I'm a big fan of both teams--I like it for both sides. We turn two role players into a starting center. And it's safe to bet that Damp is likely to be signed for no more than 4 years. Esch is nothing more than to make the trade work.

GS will love Najera much the same way they loved Cardinal. He'll hustle and fire up the crowd as well as the team. He'll fill in at the 3-4-5. And Laettner is a nice backup player at the 4/5 and the expiring contract is a bonus. GS is looking good.