View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 05:26 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Places to live in Dallas

There is also a light rail that runs into downtown from as far north as Plano.

Actually, cap, $1,000 will go pretty far in the Addison/North Dallas area (where I live). I agree that uptown is pricier, though I haven't really looked closely at any apartments there. I did have a girlfriend a couple years ago who lived in a pretty cool three-bedroom apartment in one of the Post communities, and I think their rent was $1500.

If we knew more about his interests, we could probably give better recommendations. It may be that the kind of neighborhood he lives in is more important to him than the commute (which really isn't all that bad here, from a few different places).
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote