View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I agree in that it is about the economy and the economy is directly tied to Energy.

Fix the energy crisis, by drilling for U.S. based resources and thus cutting off our dependance on Foreign energy, would help to stabalize and lower energy costs.

Basically putting more money in the pockets of consumers.

Investments would pick up within the energy sector as companies would further engage in alternate sources of energy. Personally I'm in favor of Wind to generate electricity, and the technology behind electric cars. We are on the verge of having consumer friendly electric cars that can provide over 200 miles of drive time on one charge...the key is finind a way to quickly re-charge these cars.

So again, here are some pretty strong things to invest all that new cash that we hold onto from saving money by drilling for our own oil.

With those investments, we will have more income and thus be able to pay off these bad mortgage debts.

In turn, we will have more money and be able to continue to pour more money into our economy.

So really this economy is quite simple...it's all about Energy, which by the way the Republicans lead in terms of how to manage and in turn take action on this issue.

Meanwhile the Democrats are completely confused and appear to have no understanding whatsoever about how Energy is the catalyst to the U.S. Economy...instead they want to pour more money into the symptoms, by pulling more money from the people...

I learned a long time ago...focus on the problem and fix the problem...don't try to fix the symptoms. When the problem is taken care of, then the symptoms will begin to heal.

The problem is Energy and how the Democrats have NOT allowed America to be independant of foreign sources.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote