View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #101
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Man you guys are myopic. We absolutely need a trade if want a ring. If you're happy with making it to the 2nd round, and a micro chance of the WCF, sure, no trade.

Yeah guys like JJB, Jet, Marion, etc. look great scoring in the regular season against teams like the Kings. The playoffs is a whole different story. Even with Roddy, this team needs a reliable #2 option when things get tight and Dirk is doubled. We've seen how Jet, Kidd, Marion and co. handle that kind of defensive pressure in the playoffs. And the results have not been favorable.
Agreed. The Mavs have a good record but I still see the same weaknesses I saw in this team last season that I see in this one. Our personnel is still basically the same. We still don't have that scorer we can depend on outside of Dirk and it scares the hell out of me that we need 20 from Barea in order to beat some of these teams. Jason Terry has shown absolutely nothing to lead us to believe he will show up this year in the playoffs.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote