View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #9
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
You need to show some patience. You do realize the man has played 23 games totaling 323 minutes as PG in whole professional basketball career. He is learning his position at the highest level in the world. It's not going to be pretty at times, but he did a bang up job for the team late in the 4th and into the OT.
I will say that he doesn't seem to have a clue how to get the ball to Dirk. He had one post entry pass (in the third quarter I think?) that was a complete head-scratcher. This could be a problem moving forward.

I thought he had a pretty rough first three quarters, but I was pretty proud that he fought through all that and came up huge towards the end of the fourth. Those late layups where he just sliced through the Spurs D as well as that late block of Neal were vital. It seemed like one of those games where Roddy grew up.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 01-29-2012 at 10:25 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote