Thread: Who thinks....
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 04:10 PM   #36
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who thinks....

I'm so certain that both are spares that I'm willing to start this thread and risk ridicule if I turn out to be wrong.

Quote:
The question was do they have futures as starting QB's in the league, not future All Pro's. My point is that about half the guys in the league "suck". Somebody has to start.
And yet, I can't think of another team that Quincy would start for. Somebody has to start, but he wouldn't start anywhere but here.

Quote:
I was at that game yesterday and I didn't see anything to make me say he can't be a starting QB. He made some good throws and he made some bad throws. He is now in the perfect situation (at least has close as he will have). If at the end of the year he hasn't shown he can move the offense the Cowboys will move on.
That's the way it always is. He makes a few good throws, a lot of bad ones, and in the end, he sucks.

He's already shown he can't move the offense. However, I'm glad he'll get this year to abundantly demonstrate that he's worthless so that we can clean house and start over next year.