View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #225
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Alright.

Well.

Ok.

Again...that was just so....dark. A lot of stuff happened this week. I've decided that I really hope Boomer dies. What a bitch. I know she realizes what she's done is bad, and maybe she'll be instrumental in bringing down Cavil or something but still. I hope she dies.

Also Baltar. Die Baltar, Die. I loved that Kara went to slap him. She gave him the dog tags to help her, not help pedal his crap to the masses. What a dick.

Poor Galactica. Poor Bill. What a tough time that guy is having. The sound effects in EVERY scene really took center stage this week. They really wanted to make sure that you GET IT. THE SHIP IS DYING! Yeah we got it. Very sad. That last scene with Tigh and him sitting there really got me.

Here we are, technically starting the finale next week and I still don't know where we're going. I guess they're going to try and get Hera back...I wonder if the resolution lies in destroying Cavil and making peace with whoever remains. They've already got a nice peace going with the rest of them.

I'm starting to doubt that we're going to get a satisfactory explanation about Starbuck.

I was glad to hear the "You are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace" like again. I always wanted to get some kind of fruition with that. Or did she lead them all to their doom on earth, because that's what will happen eventually? I don't get it.

Nothing left to do now but buckle the sphincter's and wait for the final, final episodes.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-08-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote