Thread: Parcells done!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 08:29 AM   #97
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Doc, quit slobbering over OU -- it is not becoming. I realize you spend so much time in Waco that OU seems great, but there are campuses all over the country just as nice -- visit a few more every now and again.

Back to the title of the thread "Parcells Done!" --- after watching his coaching this year, he was done last year.

I have no clue who should be the next coach of the Cowboys, but I hope he is established, well respected, fairly young, fired-up, and detail oriented.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote