View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 09:36 AM   #43
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Good Charlotte?, for Jamison it would be

Quote:
Originally posted by: ddh33
Another couple of thoughts, for those who think big, would be Iverson and McGrady. I could easily envision either in a Mavs uniform next season...
I cannot envision any way that AI ends up in Big D. He is a one man team, coming to one of the few franchises that stresses TEAM. Same with McGrady, only TMac doesn't seem to have the same attitude towards the game. Neither of them should come to D and expect the 25-30 shots a game they now get. I don' t think that one would work at all.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote